PPR (polypropylene) material is widely used in the field of water supply pipe manufacturing due to its high strength, corrosion resistance and non-toxicity.Because it does not corrode, it is an ideal pipe to replace ordinary iron water supply pipes.
1.High quality raw materials
High quality raw materials, health and environmental protection, safety and non-toxic
2.Strong corrosion resistance
Cold and heat resistance strong pressure resistance, long service life
Light weight, can greatly reduce the construction intensity of workers
4.Thickened smooth wall pipe
The inner wall is smooth, the friction is small, and the conveying speed is fast
The product has good toughness, high strength and excellent process ability
1. High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
2.Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirty or contaminated by bacterium.
3. Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
4. Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system.
5. Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
6. Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions.
7. Recycled and Environment-friendly.
For interior hot and cold water distribution systems in buildings and floor & central heating systems, air ducts
PN 10 - cold water distribution and floor heating systems
PN 16 - higher pressure cold water distribution and DHW systems at lower pressures
PN 20 - hot water distribution systems, central heating
1. Residential cool/hot water piping system.
2. Transport and discharge for industrial water and chemicals.
3. Piping system for purified water and drinking water.
4. Production line system of beverage and liquid medicine.
5. Solar heating and cooling equipment system.
6. Piping system for air compression.
7. Caliduct, floor and wall heating equipment.
8. Piping system for other industries and agriculture.
Packing & Delivery
Q1: Are you manufacture?
A: YES we are manufacturer.
Q2: Do you provide free sample?
A: YES, we supply you free sample within one day.
Q3: What is your deivery time?
A: Our delivery time is normally 7 to 15 days after deposit.
Q4: What is the payment terms?
A: We accept T/T, L/C at sight, PayPal & West union.
Q5: May I visit your factory?
A: Yes we welcome your visiting us someday at your convenience.
Q6: Can you accept our deisgn and products?
A: Yes we have professional engineer teams. We can deisgn and produce special products
Q7: where is your factory ?
A: Our factory is located in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province